Friday, November 19, 2004

Week 11 picks

Well, after last week's football picks went pretty well (8-5), I've decided to do it again. I would have had 9 right, but I forgot to post one of my predictions. Anyway, he are my picks for week 11.

Falcons (-3) over Giants
Ravens (-8) over Cowboys
Cardinals (+3) over Panters
Jets (0) over Browns
Broncos (-4) over Saints
Packers (-3) over Texans
Colts (-7) over Bears
Jaguars (-3) over Titans
Lions (-7.5) over Vikings
Eagles (-10.5) over Redskins
Steelers (-4.5) over Bangals
Chargers (-4) over Raiders
Dolphins (-10) over Seahawks
Buffalo (+1) over Rams
Bucs (-8) over 49ers
Patriots (-3) over Chiefs

Last week (8-5)
Total (8-5)

Now that that's out of the way, I can tell you about our stupid idea this weekend. We are going snowboarding. Yes, it's mid November... Yes, I live in New Jersey... No, there is no snow on the ground... Yes, I have a season pass to the nearest mountain... No, we are not going to that mountain... Shall I continue???

Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes. Some mountain up in the Catskill's has around 1 trail open, so we are going to check it out. If I don't post for a few weeks, then I probably broke my neck. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home