Friday, November 05, 2004

Yeah, sorry about that

I just re-read the post I wrote just after the election and realized that I sound like an idiot. Of course people have different opinions, but that does not make them morons. So I guess I apologize. I was just frustrated since I didn't get my way. Althought I'm still amazed that so many people feel like Bush did a good enough job the last 4 years to get a second term. Absolutely amazed.

So who's going to run next year for the Republicans? McCain? I could see myself voting for him. He seems like a much more reasonable person than Bush. Of course I really don't know much about him, but I did see him on the Daily Show. I'm not quite sure how I feel about Hilary Clinton running yet on the Democrat ticket. I guess we'll just see what happens over the next 4 years.

My favorite quote this week: "Well, at least the Daily Show will be funny for 4 more years." -my buddy Andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home