Saturday, November 13, 2004

You Got Served.... part 2

Is anybody else out there getting tired of some of these NFL players? It's becoming more of a soap opera than a Football game. Owens does some crazy dance in the endzone, which is making fun of Ray Lewis who does the same dance when he scores. Ok, who cares, but the announcers make a huge deal of it. Then I hear that Ed Reed (yes, I said Ed Reed) is choreographing his own dance for the occasion. Wait, last I checked, Ed Reed plays defense. So maybe we'll see his dance in '05 or '06.

I feel like this Sunday is going to be "You Got Served Part 2". Where people settle their differences with dance offs. I wish these guys would just shut up and play some football.

So without further delay, here are my football picks for this week:

Ravens (0) over Jets: Jets lost Pennington and are going with Quincy Carter who has yet to throw a pass this season. Plus, the Ravens have a great defense so it's not looking good for the Jets.

Steelers (-3.5) over Browns: Steelers just beat 2 undefeated teams in a row. Case closed.

Colts (-9) over Texans: This one was tough, but Payton scores touchdowns in his sleep so I'm going with the Colts.

Titans (-5.5) over Bears: I wanted to say the Bears would beat the spread, then I realized I was talking nonesense.

Bucs (+4) over Falcons: Not sure why, but I feel like the Bucs can pull this one out.

Lions (+3) over Jags: I love the Lions!

Seahawks (-1) over Rams: The Pats beat the Rams with half of their team injured. I think the Seahawks will walk through this game.

Saints (+3.5) over Chiefs: Preist Holms may not play. This means the Chiefs will lose.

Bangals (+3) over Redskins: Because the Redskins suck.

Vikings (+4) over Packers: The Vikings will hopefully find a way to play without Moss.

Giants (-2) over Cardinals: Ok, the Giants lost 2 of their best defensive men, but they are playing the Cardinals, come on.

Patriots (-7) over Bills: I'm not allowed to pick against the Pats.

Eagles (-6.5) over Cowboys: I hate the Cowboys. This one was easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home