Thursday, November 18, 2004

Review time: Scrubs & Indahouse

TV Show Review: Scrubs
One of my favorite new shows is Scrubs on NBC. When I say new, I mean new to me. It's actually in it's second season, but sadly I didn't find out about this show until a few months ago (Hello first season DVD). Anyway, it's is absolutely hilarious. It centers around the character J.D, played by Zach Braff (Writer/Director/Star of the movie Garden State), and other newbie medical staffers at the Sacred Heart Hospital. So far I haven't found a character in the show that I didn't like:
JD - hilarious
JD's best friend Turk - hilarious
the Janitor - hilarious
Dr. Cox - hysterical
etc...

Every character plays an important roll, except for the occasional guest apperence including the annoying guy from Mad About You (wait, did I just admit that I've watched Mad About You before?).

It has finally reached "Keep until I delete" status on my TiVO so I'm not missing another episode. Anyway, watch the show and decide for youselves. It's on at 9:30 on Tuesday nights. Watch it!

Movie Review: Ali G Indahouse
Why had nobody told me about this movie? It came out in 2002 and I just saw it last night! I watched it with my 2 roommates and we were cracking up the whole movie. There is some very crude humor including a couple of fake penis scenes (which were fairly disturbing), but also lots of hot girls to offset them. This guy also has a special on HBO which I admit I've never watched before, but if HBO gave him his own show, he's got to be funny, right? Anyway, go rent the movie because it's awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home