Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Ummmm, toasty

I was in my new favorite fast food chain (Quizno's) tonight, and this guy in front of me asked for "Yellow cheese". Ok, I would be fine with this... if this guy was 7 years old. In reality, he was closer to 40. When the girl behind the counter (who hardly spoke english) looked at him like he was a moron, she said "Do you want American, Provolone, Chedder...(etc)?" So the guy says "uhhhh, can I have white cheese?"

I don't know about you, but I thought that was hilarious. I almost laughed out loud standing right behind him. It just shows the intelligence level of the community I'm living in right now. Thank you New Jersey for raising the best and brightest.

(yes, I realize not everybody in Jersey is that stupid, but I love to stereotype)

Does anyone else think there is something disturbing about the singing rodents in the Quizno's commercials? I just found this link to see them sing the Moon Song, it’s hilarious. Anyway, I need to mention that Quizno's makes unbelievable sandwiches. 10 times better than Subway, and a much bigger selection. The only downfall is that they are super slow, but it's worth the wait.


"We love the Sub!" Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey bacon club, yeah!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger ryanflc said...

Dude, Steakhouse Beef Dip, Honey Mustard Chicken and Shaved Turkey BBQ Chipotle? ... don't get me started.

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally adore the singing rodent!! yes, they may be disturbing but adorably so. I have never actually tried Quizno but would just because of those little fellows.
Faith (http://rasputina.typepad.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home