Thursday, October 28, 2004

"Can you take me higher?"

Just need to mention one more thing about the World Series. I can't talk too much about it because I'm still trying to process the fact that it actually happened.

I thought the Steven Tyler fiasco in Boston may have been the worst song rendition this postseason, but St. Louis definitely out did us. The guy from the band formally known as Creed??? Come on. At least Boston had a Classic Rock singer. St. Louis must have been saying "Sure Classic Rock is good, but we I bet a Christian Rock singer would be even better" ... and that's what Creed was for all of you in denial. They were Christian rock.

I know, I know, Freshman year at college I was tricked into listening to them too. Don't you feel dirty now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home