Friday, November 19, 2004

Random stuff

Well, I purchased the first Iron & Wine Cd off Ebay earlier this week. At least I thought I did. I got a huge box in the mail today and apparently I had been bidding on a vinal record instead of a CD. Sweet, I guess it's a good thing I have a record player in my room.

Damn you Ebay and your vague listings!

Anyway, I always thought vinal sounds better than digital music. I know, that sounds ridiculous, but it's my opinion so screw you (sorry, I may or may not have had 5 glasses of wine tonight). It's a cool album if you like solo acoustic stuff. The song writing is amazing. I would write a review on my music review blog if I wasn't a lazy bastard... but I am.

Needs to be mentioned: My parents sent me a Halloween card that had 3 girls taking shots on the cover and the inside said "Screw the candy bars and popcorn balls". This was one of my highlights of last month. How sad is that?

Does it make me weird that I have 3 pet piranha? Does it make me more weird that I think about casting my fly line in there every day?

My college (Lafayette College) elected to have Wayne Brady perform over Dave Chapelle and Jim Breuer. This must have been the worst decision made by a large body of people in recent history... that is until Bush was re-elected. Zing!

I've been considering changing the name of my blog. Not because I don't like it, but because I feel like some (most) people will not understand it's meaning. Any ideas on this? Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home