Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I've got great news

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

Ok, I know that's quickly becoming an extremely lame joke, but I can't help it. Geico is great. They just started offering insurance in New Jersey so I called them up right away. In case you didn't know, New Jersey has the worse car insurance policies on the planet. Places like Geico and Progressive wouldn't touch Jersey with a 100 ft pole. Maybe it's because Jersey has the worst drivers in the country (see my post on Bad Drivers). Previously I had one of the cheapest full coverage insurance policies in all of NJ. Everybody was amazed at how little I was paying, but now I'm saving almost 800 bucks more a year with Geico.

Sorry, I just had to get that out there.

I should let everybody know that I applied to get advertisements on my blog. Am I selling out? No, not enough people visit my site for me to get paid anyway. It's more of a thank you to blogspot.com. They offer this great service and ask nothing in return. It's the least I can do for them.

Some guy in my office keeps calling me Brian. It's very annoying. I've corrected him many times already. Maybe I should start calling him dumbass. Maybe then he would remember my name.

(this guy is actually 100 times smarter than me. I'm just too insignificant for him to remember my name. It would still be fun to call him dumbass though)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home