Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Two hits with one song

I now have further reason to dislike Nickleback. Two of Nicklebacks hit songs are basically the same song. I'm talking about the songs "Someday" and "How You Remind Me". Check out this MP3 link below, it lays both songs on top of each other so you can hear them both at the same time:

Nickleback Sucks

This is hilarious. The song structure is exactly the same. Sure they have different lyrics and slightly different guitar sections, and I think they are played in different keys (sounds like the link edits one of the songs to put them in the same key), but still it's basically the same song. Pretty funny if you ask me.

I got the link above from Fluxblog. It's a cool sight with some rare music. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home