Thursday, September 02, 2004

To pass the time

Work has been extra boring today so I'm just writing to pass the time. I found out today that part of my travelling got cancelled so I can now go to the Sox/Yanks game that I have tickets to. I couldn't be happier since the game has a chance to be very exciting and important. I've also got tickets to see the Angels play the Mariners while I'm in California. It will bring my total Major League stadiums that I've been to up to 6. I guess I've got a long way to go before I get to all of them. So far I've been to:

Fenway Park (Red Sox)
Yankee Stadium (Yankees)
Camden Yards (Orioles)
Olympic Stadium (Expos)
Veteran's Stadium (Phillies)
Angel Stadium (Angels) - Pending

I just got a couple of Gmail invites to give away, so if anyone is interested then post a comment and I'll send one your way. Priority goes to Red Sox fans.

I have started my first fad in the office. Wireless headphones. I bought mine a while ago since my headphone chord wasn't long enough. Now there are three people with wireless headphones. Since they all operate in the same frequency bandwidth, I can listen any of their music that I want to. It's like having our own FM radio stations. I named my station WRYAN, it rocks. (yes, I realize this makes me a dork)

My buddy Roger is going to frame his Yankee ticket from Tuesday night along with a picture of the scoreboard showing the 22-0 score. He's then putting it up for bid on Ebay. It will be interesting to see how much people will pay for that. I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but keeping it for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home