Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Confessions of a disturbed mind

Being a 23 year old male, is it wrong for me to be a fan of Ashlee Simpson? I feel like this should be illegal or something. It just doesn't seem right. It's not that I really like her music or anything. For some reason, whenever her show is on, I always watch it. Or if her songs come on the radio, I listen to them. I just don't understand. Maybe I respect her for following her dreams. Maybe I think she's smart for capitalizing on her sister's fame. Maybe I envy her for doing something that I wish I was doing (no, I don't want my own show on MTV, but a record contract and a #1 album would be nice). Maybe I'm just rooting for her to do well because her sister is such a tool.

I wasn't going to post this here because of the embarrassment of being a closet Ashlee Simpsons fan. However, I guess it's ok since I've confirmed a total of 2 people who've ever read this blog. Also, it's not like I've actually bought her CD or anything (well, at least not yet).

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger ryanflc said...

Whoa, this is amazing. Somebody actually posted a comment on my site. I guess I'll just need to write about Ashlee Simpson more often... wait, now that I think about it, it will never happen again. Anyway, thanks Chris for the comment. It's nice to know that I'm not always talking to myself.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Holly said...

I can admit I don't even know who Ashlee Simpson IS! For that matter, who is her sister? Guess it's because I'm a 43 year old female! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home