Saturday, July 30, 2005

The indecisives

My new band is still looking for a name. It doesn't help that the 4 of us are probably the most indecisive people in the world. Anyway, I'm open to suggestions. The only names we've come up with so far are:

9:00 Special
The Wingmen
Four Gennessee

As you can tell, we haven't come up with much... and one of the names is modelled after a chicken finger/pabst special at Blacky's. So we need lots of help.

Just so I can keep track of the songs I do at open mic, here is the set I played last Wednesday. I am quickly running out of songs to play.

Learning to Fly - Petty
California Stars - Guthrie, Tweedy and Bennett
Farmhouse - Phish
Elderly Woman behind the Counter in a Small Town - Pearl Jam
What I Got - Sublime

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Timmah1 said...

Why don't you call yourselves "The Indecisives?"

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger ryanflc said...

I tried, but that one got shot down. The rest of my band is pretty picky about this name stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home