Sunday, July 24, 2005

Holy $#*%!!!

Thanks to my new reader restless angel, I realized that tomorrow is my 1-year anniversary of this blog! Never thought I would have kept it up this long. It's just cool to know that I could write anything I want and eventually somebody might one day possibly think about maybe reading part of it.

So I jumped out of a plane yesterday. Yup, my first tandum skydive. We went up to 13,500 ft and fell back towards the Earth with nothing but a parachute to keep me alive. Definitely the craziest thing I've ever done. I was a little scared when I was about 100 feet above the ground and my skydive instructor (who I'm pretty sure was Jason Veritek in disguise) yelled out "Oh shit!". Those are probably the last 2 words you want to hear when you are falling from the sky. But as you can tell, I'm still alive.

Anyway, my blog's birthday is tomorrow and I've passed 1500 visits (although probably half of those are just me making sure I didn't post something stupid while I was drunk the night before). So cheers to year 1. Let's see if I can keep it up another year.

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That must've been awesome! Thank you for checkin' out my blog, too... feel free to comment anytime! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home