Monday, June 06, 2005

Just a Ryan update

I just realized that awful picture of me in San Diego has been sitting on my blog for way too long. I guess that means I need to write some more posts. You may ask yourself why would I post an awful picture of myself on my blog. Well, there is no answer to that question. Here are some updates on what's going on at the lake.

This place is awesome. I took the day off from work today, stole my roommates kayak and paddled around the lake for a while. Then found a cool trail through the woods to run on, then took a swim, then floated around the lake on a tube the rest of the day. I feel like I'm living at a campground or something.

I'm going back to California for 1 day, then flying back. Such a pointless trip, and I miss the first ever game of the Brew Crew (my new softball team). Oh well, I'm not letting myself complain about free trips to CA.

Scrubs season is over, Lost season is over, The OC season is over, The Contender is over. TV just isn't the same. The only thing worth watching is Baseball and Family Guy. However, I did see Seth Cohen play a bad guy on a rerun of Smallville tonight (I know his name isn't really Seth Cohen). It was weird seeing him in a different role. Ok, I think I'm boardering the line again. I guess that's it for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home