Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Back in time

During my time off, I actually kept writing a little bit. Here is one piece that I wrote during my trip to California a few weeks ago:

Monday, May 2, 2005

So here I am eating Blackened fish tacos at Wahoo's... and no that's not a euphemism. I'm actually in beautiful San Diego. At times I think I hate my job. Then there are times like this. Times when I get to leave the hell hole that some people refer to as "New Jersey" and spend a week in sunny So Cal at the government's expense (yes, the government's expense, yes I'm getting paid to be here, yes I know I'm a lucky bastard). I mean, is the weather ever bad here? Ever? I mean, I can't walk outside without sunglasses on. Literally, I think I would go blind if I tried to open my eyes outside... I'm trying to tell you that it's really sunny here.

As far as the fish tacos go, I've only got one word... weird. I suggest the quesadillas, they are amazing. I don't think I can ever eat Taco Bell again... ok, that's a blatant lie.


Here I am taking a picture of myself in San Diego. Don't you wish you were there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home