Monday, May 23, 2005

I'm back... for a while

This list should explain why I haven't been writing lately. I'm pretty sure this is going to make me sound like a dork, but I then I remembered that I am a dork... so here goes.

1. I started my own softball team, so I'm in charge of setting practices, line-ups, and making all team related decisions. It's amazing how indecisive a group of 16 people can be.

2. I started my own band. Yes, you read that correctly. I somehow got the responsibility of singing lead vocals and playing lead guitar. No making jokes until you hear how much ass we kick.

3. I'm playing my first open mic on Wednesday... by myself. I've played in front of crowds before, but never by myself. It should be an interesting experience... did I mention I'm a nervous wreck?

4. I'm moving into a new apartment...on a lake... Oh yeah, that's right.

5. I'm studying for a mid-term for my grad class. My first online class, which basically the teacher says "here's the material, now go teach yourself". It's loads of fun.

6. I've been travelling like crazy. I've been to Jamaica, California, and New Mexico all within the last month. I may be headed back to California soon too.

7. My boss keeps piling on the work. I swear if he gives me one more assignment before I finish my other work, I think my head will explode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home