Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My hiatus

When writing this blog started to become more of a chore than an enjoyable experience, I decided that I need some time off. Since I am currently moving (don't worry I'm staying in New Jersey), working extended hours, and going to both Jamaica & California within the next 3 weeks, I'm going to be super busy anyway (wow, I never realized how much I hate the word "super" before).

I will definitely be posting on here again because it's been a lot of fun and I like making up stupid comments about random things. I would guess that it will be about a month until I write again.

I know I've only posted a couple of times over the last month, so you won't be missing much anyway. I'm sure after a month of not posting, I'll have plenty of stuff to talk about and will be back to posting multiple times per week.

Until then, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home