Wednesday, February 16, 2005

More ramblings

The Sports Guy’s Ramblings yesterday have inspired me to do another round of random thoughts. Here we go.

Is it weird that I'm excited about Zooey Deschanel playing Trillian in the upcoming "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" movie that's coming out in May? Yeah, I thought so too.

I was watching “I Love the 90’s: Part 2” the other day and found out that the haircut I’ve had the last 15 years is called “The Caesar” and apparently it’s not cool anymore.

Every week one of the players on my fantasy basketball team gets hurt. It’s like clockwork. I'm not kidding, every single week.

One of the good things about XM radio is that I’m always hearing new music. Check out The Pushstars when you get a chance. They’ve got a sort of Counting Crows type sound. Very good.

Another thing about XM radio is that anytime I want to hear Usher, Mario, Lindsay Lohan, Jojo, Kelly Clarkson, J-Lo, Jesse McCartney, or Ryan Cabrera then I just change to channel 20 and one of them will be on. Yes, I realize it is very sad that I can ramble off those names off the top of my head.

Star Wars 3…. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy…. War of the Worlds…. Harry Potter 4…. Indiana Jones 4…. Batman 4... Oh, I'm sorry, I was just getting excited again.

I’m setting the over/under for spam emails in my personal inbox to 175 on any given day.

My favorite quote of the week is Trot Nixon talking about A-sob:

“Like Rodriguez says, [he’s] running stairs at six in the morning while I’m sleeping and taking my kids to school… I’m like, well, I’m not a deadbeat dad, Alex… he’s got kids now too, so I guess he’ll have his limo driver take her to school.”

This is why I love the Red Sox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home