Monday, January 17, 2005

No Wilco for me

Well, number 6 from my "Top 10 in 2005" list can be scratched. I didn't get tickets to the Wilco concert. I was online right when they went on sale and by the time I got through, I could no longer get 2 seats together.

On one hand, I'm glad to see that Wilco is selling out 2 shows in DC at a time, but on the other hand I'm pissed because I won't be there. Oh well, I'm sure I'll go see someone else at some point this year.

Anyway, the Pats kicked some serious ass last night. It was awesome. How great would it be for the Sox and the Pats to win it all in the same season... and guess what... It's not impossible for the Celtics to make the playoffs. I know, I know, I'll stop now.

Soon to come: My favorite 10 songs from 2004, My favorite 10 DMB songs, something about why TiVO rules, Top 5 reasons my blog sucks... wow, I need to get a life.

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Timmah1 said...

It wasn't easy, but I got two tickets to Thursday's show during the pre-sale. I tried for Wednesday, and my roommate went for Thursday. I got very lucky.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger ryanflc said...

Pre-sale? How did I not know there was a pre-sale?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home