Thursday, January 27, 2005

It's that time again...

It's time for random thoughts

One of my classmates gave the perfect description of my current Computer Science professor.
Our professor's name is Igor. He can't speak English and he looks like he smells.

Hahaha, it's funny because it's true.

I drove down to Maryland this week and further confirmed Maryland's spot at #3 on my list of top 5 worst drivers by state. They actually made a convincing arguement for the #2 spot. Congrats Maryland, you really suck at driving.

Is there a reason I have more respect for Ashlee Simpson than I do for Linsay Lohan? Yes. Am I going to write about it now? No, not in this post. Should I be thinking about teenage girl pop-stars this much? Definitely not. Do I like asking myself questions and then answering them right away. Yes, yes I do.

Shows I'm currently addicted to directly because of TiVO: Boston Legal, Scrubs, Lost, The OC, and Curb your Enthusiasm reruns. Without TiVO I would probably only watch Scrubs. This is why TiVO rules. It truly makes the whole TV experience so much better... except for the "me getting addicted to The OC" part. I'm actually pretty pissed about that one.

My music review blog is dead. I am way too lazy to keep up with 3 blogs at once so I'm putting it out of it's misery. If I ever feel like reviewing any albums, I'll post them here.

Speaking of reviewing albums... wait for it... wait....

"Hopes & Fears" by Keane is a great album. I bought it for my recent trip to crazy driver land (Maryland). I had to listen to it a couple of times, but it really started to grow on me and now half the songs are stuck in my head. The 4th track "We Might as Well Be Strangers" is probably my favorite, but the whole album is wonderful. If you like Coldplay/Radiohead type music, do yourself a favor and buy this album.

Ok, time for me to go sit in class for 3 hours and try to understand what my professor is talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home