Monday, February 14, 2005

Congrats to Wilco and the Pats!

Congrats to Wilco for winning the Grammy last night for Best Alternative Rock Album. It's so nice to see them recognised for the great work that they do. Have I mentioned that I'm a Wilco fan yet???

Also a huge congrats to the Patriots for winning the Super Bowl last weekend. If you read my gambling blog, you may have noticed that I didn't post a pick for the Super Bowl. That's because obviously I would have picked the Pats (who didn't cover by the way, so I picked wrongly) and I didn't want to give them any of my bad luck. It all worked out in the end because we can now offically call the Patriots a dynasty team. I already miss watching football. I watched the Pro Bowl (which I won 10 bucks by betting on the AFC), but it's not quite the same. The players don't care nearly as much (except for a select few), which makes it a lot less exciting. Also, Brady looked like he was about to pass out at any second, which was a little scary.

I am now turning most of my attention to the NCAA. I'll begin posting some of my favorite picks on Ryno's Picks. March Madness will be here soon!

I recently finished my first Homebrew which I'm calling Ryan's Nor'easter Ale. It turned out pretty good, but I think it may be a little low on alcohol content (probably 3 or 4%). I'm currently working on a Stout that as of now, I am calling Ryan's Snowstorm Stout. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Oh, and by the way... I hate Valentine's day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home