Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Superbowl Schedule

Lately I've been slacking off a lot and not posting very much. I've been way too busy spending tax-payer money and other miscellanious government activities that I'm not at liberty to talk about. Haha, that actually sounds like I do something important.

Anyway...

Superbowl XXXIX is coming up this weekend. I can't wait. My buddies and I are holding our Second Annual Ice Fishing Tournament / Superbowl party this Sunday. Here is our schedule for Sunday:

4:00am - Wake up

5:00am - Walk out on the ice (Lake Hopatcong)

5:02am - First beer of the day

8:00am - Realize we started drinking too early because we are already drunk

8:01am - Open next beer

10:00am - Start playing frozen fish baseball

11:00am - Start taking pictures of fish in compromising positions

11:00am to 3:00pm - Tends to be a blur. All I know is there will be lots of fish flying through the air. There's always the possibility of getting hit in the head with a Pickerel

3:00pm - Con one of our friends to drive us home

3:10pm - Pass out

6:00pm - Wake up and get ready for superbowl (getting ready consists of drinking more beer) and watching lots of pre-game stuff.

The rest of the night will feature some sort of ordered food, lots more beer, lots of chips and dip, and lots of yelling at the TV. It's the perfect recipe for a good time. I can't wait. Also, after the Superbowl is the premier of American Dad, the newest project from the creator of "Family Guy".

I also want to mention that I love XM radio. There are like 2000 sports channels and I've gotten to listen to all kinds of interviews and press conferences. Guess what, TO is going to play, but not the whole game and he won't be affective. There, I got that out of the way, now we can stop talking about it.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Super Bowl 2013 said...

Hey author i couldn't divert at any point i appreciate your efforts to create an article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home