Sunday, February 13, 2005

Upcoming shows

I may not be going to see Wilco this year, but I am finally going to see Oasis. I've been an Oasis fan since 94' (or 95' but who can remember that long ago, honestly) and I've never gotten the chance to see them live. Friday, my buddies and I bought tickets to their show with Jet at Madison Square Garden. It's going to be awesome.

I also bought 27 tickets to Yankees games this coming season. You're probably wondering what is wrong with me, but trust me, there is nothing better than going to Yankee games and watching the crowd when the Yankees get crushed. I was at the 22-0 Indians/Yanks game last season and it was one of my highlights of the year. We won't talk about how much it costs to buy 27 Yankee tickets... if I say the Y-word one more time I give you permission to shoot me.

I may be going to the upcoming Nets/Heat game if I can convince any of my friends to go. Since everybody around here hates basketball, I may be out of luck.

I went to see a band called Spankin' the Freak on Friday night. Not bad for only 5 dollar admission. Also, we were the only people there, so we basically got our own personal show. During their rendition of "Fight For Your Right to Party", the lead singer went around our table and had us sing parts of the song. It was much fun. The band came over to us after the show and thanked us for coming and cheering for them.

Is there a possibility that I will be playing at Max's Stationhouse in the near future? Yes, yes there is. Tickets will be $20.... Just kidding, you'll get in for free... if it ever happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home