Saturday, October 23, 2004

During game 5

I can't take this.

I'm as nervous as Veritek every time he flashed the knuckleball sign to Wakefield. I look like Francona rocking back and forth like he's wearing a straight jacket. I'm a nervous wreck.

Last night, the Sox almost lost 50 times, but they pulled it out. Tonight, it feels like the same thing. I keep waiting for the Yanks to hammer the nail in the coffin, but the Sox keep fighting them off.

I don't know if I can take anymore of this. I truly believe this series has taken 5 years from my life.

Sox won, this is crazy. I would say there is a good chance of a nervous breakdown at somepoint. I am mentally spent. I wouldn't be surprised if the maid [at my hotel room] walks in tomorrow and finds me catatonic on the bed. If I do go into a coma, I'd like everyone to know I am a happy man. This series has been an absolute joy to watch and I don't even care what happens tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home