Saturday, October 23, 2004

After game 7

I absolutely love the fact that the Sox are celebrating in the middle of Yankee Stadium. With all the Yankee fans watching. All of them had to shut up and let the Sox take over their stadium. Tonight the Sox owned Yankee Stadium.

It was also great to see Francona so excited. The look on his face when Pokey threw out Sierra to end the game was priceless. A mix of excitement and disbelief.

Is it just me or does John Henry remind you of George McFly.

Did anyone see the Yankee fan holding the "Not in Our House / The Curse Lives" sign? This was when the score was 9-3 Sox. You shouldn't be allowed to hold up a sign like that when your team is getting destroyed. Guess what, we are in your house and we are humiliating you. I hope this guy felt like an idiot because he sure looked like one.

Is there any question that Tim McCarver is the worst announcer ever? Between his explaination that a walk is as good as a homerun, not knowing Arroyo's name or which team he played for, and describing Belhorn's homerun as the worst sound he's ever heard. He just makes me want to pull my hair out. He's added absolutely nothing to my viewing experience except to give me something to complain about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home