Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Week 12

After an amazing week of football last week, which included my picks going 13-2-1 and me winning about $250 bucks, I feel obligated to give my picks again for this week. However, I have a bad feeling about week 12 football. The spreads are high, and are going to be tough to predict. So without further adieu:

Week 12:
Chicago (+3.5) over Cowboys: The Cowboys suck
Lions (+9) over Colts: Lions strive on Turkey Day
Falcons (-9.5) over Saints: The Saints suck
Bangals (-6) over Browns: Bangals are playing well
Raiders (+11) over Broncos: The Raiders suck, but the spread is too big
Chargers (+3) over Chiefs: The Chargers are playing well
Vikings (-6) over Jags: Moss is back, look out
Patriots (-7) over Ravens: Can't bet against the Pats
Cardinals (+3) over Jets: Quincy Carter? Wasn't he cut by the Cowboys???
Phillies (-7) over Giants: Eli doesn't have enough experience
Redskins (+11) over Steelers: Steelers players are dropping like flies
Dolphins (0) over 49ers: Both teams suck, your guess is as good as mine
Bucs (-2.5) over Panthers: The Bucs are better than they look
Texans (+1.5) over Titans: Texans have been playing well
Packers (-6) over Rams: Favre is too good in crunch time

Last week: 13-2-1
Total: 21-7-1

So there you have it. I'm predicting this to be my worst week so far, so don't get your hopes up. However, last week was so awesome, I could lose every game and still be happy. I love football. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home