Sunday, October 10, 2004

Movie Reviews

Well, here are some of the movies I've seen recently. Some were really bad, some were really good:

Shawn of the Dead: B+
I thought this movie was hilarious. Not quite Old School funny, but it was unique and definitely re-watchable.

The Punisher: C+
I was entertained. Not necessarily an intellectual thriller, but when you have a cool good/bad lead character who kills lots of bad guys in creative ways, you get entertainment.

Dickie Roberts: D-
The only reason I didn't give this movie an F was because there were a couple of partially funny scenes.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: A-
I really enjoyed this movie. I liked how it was put together and Jim Carey pulled off a great performance. "Sand is overrated. It's just a bunch of small rocks."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home