Monday, September 27, 2004

Still kickin'

Well, I'm in California right now. Lot's of things to tell, but I'll be damned if I spend much time on a computer while I'm in California. Anyway, just needed to mention my near death experiences.

My co-worker (we will call him Brian... because it's his name) almost got me killed 4 times. All four times were in the car and included him driving 90 mph down the San Diego Highway while talking on the phone. The kid just cannot drive and I'm lucky to be alive.

Also, two nights hanging out on Venice Beach, then driving through Englewood and Compton at midnight, and staying in Long Beach for a week, I'm suprised I haven't gotten shot yet.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm up near Santa Barbara now so I should be ok for the rest of the trip. I'll tell more when I get back to New Jersey... where I feel more safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home