Tuesday, August 03, 2004

My eyes are burning

I generally don't have a problem with old people. My only complaint is when old people use the locker room at the gym. This is hands down the worst part of my day. Why do old people feel the need to walk around naked? This is something I don't understand. If they were just changing clothes, then I would be fine with this, I could close my eyes for 5 seconds then go on with my business. However, this is not the case. They walk around and talk to people, like they forgot to put their clothes back on. I am forced to get changed with my eyes glued to the floor.

I'm am writing this because I was traumatized last night at the gym. I was in the locker room bending over to tie my shoe. Just then, an old naked guy walks right by me. He could have gone around me or moved over just a little, but no... he had to walk as close to me as possible. Imagine my horror when I realized there was "old man penis" inches away from my face. I almost freeked out. I'm hoping in time I will black out this memory.

The very last thing I want to see in the world is a naked 70 year old man. I'm not kidding, it's the LAST thing I want to see. Yet, I still see it everyday. Somebody needs to introduce these old people to a great invention. It's called a towel.

(no, I am not homophobic. I wouldn't want to see naked 70-year-old women every day either)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home