Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I've got a fever...

...and the only cure is more cowbell!

Sorry, I couldn’t help it. That quote always makes me laugh. Not to mention the fact that the song “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper” has become synonymous with Will Ferrell in my mind. He’s got to be the funniest person alive. If you haven’t seen Old School yet, then rent it today. Wait no, don’t rent it, buy it. I’m not kidding, go outside right now, get in your car and go buy it. If Walmart is your closest DVD dealer, then suck it up and brave the hordes of weirdoes who shop there. It’s definitely worth it, trust me. The movie must be watched a minimum of 3 times (that is the bare minimum). If you are under the age of 30 and you do not watch this movie, I will not consider you a normal human being. This is true, one of my friends recently admitted to me and my buddy Dyl that he had never seen Old School. We looked at him like he had an arm growing out of his head. Our only response was "I don't even know who you are, you are dead to me."

Sorry if I offended anyone with an arm growing out of their head. I didn't mean to put you in the same catagory as this kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home