Monday, August 02, 2004

Tying up some loose ends

Now that the weekend is gone, here are some random thoughts that I need to get out of the way.

Yes, I am still recovering from the big Nomar trade from this weekend. I saw him in a Cubs uniform for the first time and still couldn't believe it. I did find out that Nomar turned down a 60 million/4-year deal from the Sox before this season. So at least the Sox tried to keep him. The big thing that worries me now is that in the very unlikely chance the Red Sox play the Cubs in the world series, I would have to root against Nomar. In which case I believe my head will explode.

I'm starting to think that poker is not my forte. Here are my recent poker stats:

Poker games: 4
Money won: 0
Money lost: $30

My new favorite commerical is the T-Mobile comm. where the guy is running around at night on his phone (caught in headlights, hanging around trash cans, tackled by a dog). It makes me laugh every time I see it. Especially when he gets nailed by that dog. Hilarious.

So I had a "Sty" in my eye this weekend. What the hell is up with that? And yes, I do shower everyday, and No, I do not wear make-up.

I spent some time this weekend updating my Homepage. It is now slightly better than before. Some more pictures of me and friends are now up there. Check it out.

Am I the only one who believes that Cheez-it's are the worlds greatest cracker?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home