Monday, March 14, 2005

The WC

New Jersians love White Castle.

A new one has just been built about 5 minutes from my house and I have yet to drive by without seeing a line coming out of the parking lot. The place is always packed... always. I just don't understand. Within walking distance from the WC is a McDonalds, a superior KFC, a far superior Quizno's, and it's only a 2 minute drive to Wendy's, BK and Panera... but these places are empty. What's the deal with WC?

Maybe the mini-pseudo-burgers make people feel like giants when they eat them (and I say "pseudo" burgers because I have a hard time believing that those things are made out of 100% cow). I've only been to White Castle once, so maybe I have yet to grasp the WC phenomenom. I must admit that the "food" did taste pretty good. However, eating 6 burger-like substances and spending the rest of the night in the bathroom is not my idea of an ideal dinner experience.

Sorry, that might have been a little too graphic, but it needed to be said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home