Thursday, March 31, 2005

Important news

I think this may be the longest I've gone without posting since I started this blog. My apologies, but truth be told I've actually been really busy. Yes, it's true. You're tax dollars are getting put to work.

Anyway, I had lots of stuff I wanted to write about, but then I forgot most of it. So lets concentrate on the most important...

Opening day is 3 days away!

Ok, got that out of the way. Some other good news: The Sox finally traded Kim! They brought in Charles Johnson and a minor league pitcher. I've been a CJ fan for a while. I actually got to see him in action, hitting homeruns when he played for the AA Sea Dogs. It's too bad he's going to be the second back-up catcher and will probably never play.

More Baseball: I'm going to see the Yanks/Orioles matchup on April 9th. Look for me in the left field bleachers, I should be in the second row. I'm predicting I'll come home with at least one Sosa homerun ball.

...am I excited for baseball to begin???

TV News: Anyone else excited that NBC started showing reruns of Scrubs before the new ones every week? I just started watching this season so it's like I get to see two brand new episodes in a row (don't say it, I already know I have no life). Also, watch the Contender on NBC. It's like watching a mini-rocky-movie every week. Much better than I expected.

Other news: From the period of April 5th to May 7th (33 days), I will be going to Santa Barbara (4 days), Jamaica (7 days), and San Diego (6 days). Not a bad month, especially since the government is picking up the tab for 2 of the trips.

That's all I've got for now. Hopefully I be able to post a little more often than once every 3 weeks.

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Timmah1 said...

Charles Johnson got released and will sign with the Devil Rays. He was part of the deal to give the Sox some accounting room on the luxury tax.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Timmah1 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger ryanflc said...

Oh well, I guess 3 catchers is a bit of an overkill anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home