Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I believe

I believe last year's ALCS was the greatest playoff series in the
history of all sports.

I believe Lindsay on American Idol should be voted to stay every week
no matter how bad she is because she is that hot.

I believe NASCAR is not a sport.

I believe Bush doesn't have a clue.

I believe Bonds, Sheffield, and Giambi knew they were using steriods.

I believe baseball players who use steroids should be banned from
baseball... because it's cheating!

I believe Zach Galifianakis needs to make more movies.

I believe Vin Diesel needs to make less movies.

I believe Spongebob is not gay.

I believe Jersey drivers are genetically predisposed to be the worst drivers in the world.

I believe Jersey makes good bagels and good pizza (I had to say something nice about NJ).

I believe that without the proper will-power, PS2 will suck the life out of you (as it is currenly doing to me).

I believe "Fantasy Baseball Manager" should be in my job description.

I believe Instant Messenger sounds should be turned off at all times.

I believe Shaq truly hates Kobe.

I believe bathroom etiquette should be a mandatory class for all government employees.

I believe the Red Sox can do it again.

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home