Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Fantasy football

Well, it's time to brag. I don't get the chance too often, so I'm grabbing the opportunity while it lasts.

I was in 2 Fantasy football leagues this year. An 8 team league and a 16 team league. I came in first in the 8 team league and tied for 3rd in the 16 team league. Somehow I didn't make the playoffs in the bigger league because of the tie, but oh well. I know my team would have picked it up in the playoffs and I would have pulled off the upset if they would have let me in.

I need to thank Tom Brady for being my late pick Quarterback who kicked ass every week. I need to thank Nate Kaeding for proving to be an awesome producer as a rookie kicker. Thanks to Daniel Graham for producing so many points in the beginning of the season. A special thanks to Terrence McGee for being the best defensive pick up in the history of fantasy football.

Anyway, I know that is super boring for people to read, but then I remind myself that hardly anybody reads this thing anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home