Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Quality temperature control

I finally sat down and watched all of "Lost In Translation" last weekend. I was suprised at how much I enjoyed it, although I would probably enjoy most anything with Bill Murray in it. I'm actually kind of excited to see "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou". There's something about Wes Anderson movies that I find facinating. "The Royal Tenenbaums" was hilarious.

Anyway, I needed to write something today to keep my mind off the unbearable temperature in my office. I don't understand what is so hard about temperature control. The last couple of days my office building has been freezing, but today it feels like it's 110 degrees. It's the second day of winter and I've got my fan on to keep cool.

At least I've got some good news. I'm taking off early today to drive back to Maine for Christmas. I won't be back in the office until January 3rd. Which means I probably won't post very often (if at all) while I'm gone. I'm sure nobody cares, but I just thought I should mention it.

Happy Holidays everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home