Saturday, October 16, 2004

At least we never lost 22-0

Tonight was just ugly. I'm watching the game right now. It's 17 to 8 in the 8th inning. What happened to Arroyo? He pitched 60+ pitches and did not get 1 ball past the Yankee hitters. I'm not kidding. The Yankees did not miss one pitch that they swung at. Of course, once Arroyo was gone, the Sox relief pitching could not possibly hold off the Yanks for 6+ innings.

Anyway, I've been thinking and this all makes since. The Sox never make anything easy. If the Sox are ever going to win a World Series, they've got to do it in style. Nothing would be greater than to be the first team ever to come back from a 0 to 3 game deficit.

So that is my prediction. The Sox will rally back after tonight. They finally started hitting the ball so hopefully the rest will fall in place. Schilling will come back for game 7 and shut down the Yanks.

It will happen.

side note: Yes, I know I sound like an idiot. I'm a Red Sox fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home