Wednesday, September 15, 2004

So much drama in the LBC

Went camping last weekend. It was my first experience with camping in New Jersey. It's definitely different than camping in Maine. For example, in Maine you will never have a campsite next to a group of guys who blast Limp Bizkit and hard core rap all night, but apparently this is a common occurance in NJ.

Anyway, it was still a good time. We hiked up to the Delaware Water Gap. It was quite an amazing sight. Probably one of the few beautiful places in Jersey. On the trip, I started thinking... what's the difference between going hiking and going for a walk? Maybe guys needed a different name for it because "going for a walk" sounds too wussy. Maybe we should call it "Extreme Walking" instead of "Hiking" and we could turn it into a competition. We could show it on the X-Games and people would to flips and tricks off rocks and trees. Ok, I just realized that I'm being stupid.

So the NFL season began. My fantasy team won it's first game. The Patriots and the Lions (my 2 favorite teams) both won their first games. Dallas lost, making me 1 and 0 in football gambling this year. Overall a great football weekend.

So I'm preparing to go to California on Monday. It should be a fun trip because I know at least 4 other people going with me. Of course I will be attending the ION conference, which I'm sure will bore me half to death, but I'm not complaining. My brother reminded me that Snoop Dogg raps about Long Beach City.

"With so much drama in the LBC,
It's kind of hard being Snoop D-O double G."

Sweet, so I'm going to Long Beach City. A place with lots of drama and Snoop Dogg has a hard time being himself. What does that mean? Does this mean I'm going to get shot? I guess I'll have to work on flashing my Bloods and Crypts gang signs before I go.

The Sport's Guy wrote a column this week about the show Entourage. I think it is a decent explaintion of why Entourage is a good show. The actors may not be great, or even that good, but the show still works.

I haven't done any CD reviews in a while, but I plan on doing a 2 part review on Howie Day sometime this week. Maybe today, so keep checking Ryno's World for updates.

Ok, nobody bought my Wilco tickets that I put on Ebay. I was even selling them under the ticket price. This is a sold out show! You would think that there would be 2 more people who want to go. Oh well, I'm now on a mission to find someone to go with me.

Well, I guess I should get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home