Friday, September 10, 2004

The village idiot

Well, I'm officially an idiot. When I noticed that Wilco was coming to New York in October I immediately made plans to buy tickets as soon as possible. So the day they went on sale, I was sitting at my desk clicking away trying to get the best seats. Why does this make me an idiot? Well, I seem to have forgotten that none of my friends down here are Wilco fans. So being the idiot that I am, I bought two tickets hoping I could find someone to go. Well, to find someone to drive an hour into NYC in the middle of the week for an 8:00 show is practically impossible for anyone who's not a die-hard Wilco fan.

So today I put the tickets up for sale on Ebay. I'm sure I'll lose money since there are like 10,000 Wilco tickets on there, but maybe I'll get some of my money back. So if there are any Wilco fans in the NYC area reading this, check out my Wilco Tickets auction before it goes up for bid at 5:30 tonight. The seats are decent, and the show is sold out (Oct 5th Radio City Music Hall), so bid fast!

Ok, I am now going to go crawl into a corner and cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home