Saturday, August 21, 2004

Random notes

Has anybody been watching the Men's USA Olympic Basketball team? I'm watching the game against Lithuania right now and the crowd is the most annoying crowd I've ever heard. Everybody seems to have a whistle or a horn. They are ruining this game for me. If I ever bring a whistle or a horn to a sporting event, then I want somebody to shoot me.

I finally got TiVo yesterday. It is awesome. I love the live TV rewind feature. I've only been watching tv for an hour and I've rewound it like 5 times. Pausing live TV is great too. The whole thing is just awesome. I can't wait for my season pass shows to start recording. I no longer have to watch Mad TV when I get home from work because nothing else is on.

My buddy Dyl got Lasik surgery yesterday. He had to wear sunglasses the rest of the day. He said his eyes felt like they had sand in them. Ouch.

Won 35 dollars in poker the other night then lost 10 last night. In my ongoing struggle to not become a compulsive gambler, I'm posting all my gambleing efforts. Here are my most up-to-date totals:

Real Poker games: 7
Winnings: -$5
Hours of Online Poker: 2
Online Winnings: +$0.90
(yeah, that's right. I've won 90 cents online)

I haven't fed my pet Pirana for a while and they are now beginning to attack each other. Maybe I'll drop them a piece of chicken or something tonight

Team USA just lost their second game in the Olympics. We need to bring back Bird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home