Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Somebody's bored

Yeah, that would be me. I tend to write about random stuff when I get bored, so here comes the randomness.

Saturday, 11:00pm - 2:00am on FX. TiVO it and "save until I delete". Trust me. You won't regret it.

I loved the season premier of the Sopranos. How crazy was that ending? I can't wait for Sunday. I had forgotten how much I loved this show.

I'll be watching "The Loop" which premiers tonight on Fox. It looks like it could be funny. I can definitely relate to falling asleep during meetings.

When I said that neither Japan nor Korea would match up well with any of the other strong teams in the WBC, I'm pretty sure I was smoking crack.

Is there anything worse than American umpires in the WBC making bad calls for team USA? Doesn't it just make us look like a bunch of cheaters? I hate umpires.

How long before Seung-Yeop Lee of Korea gets a Major League contract? Over-under 30 days?

Anyone try the new soda "Vault" yet? It's basically Coke's version of crappy Mountain Dew.

I get to see Coldplay in 10 days in East Rutherford. I couldn't be more excited... and no, that doesn't mean I'm gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home