Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Closure

One of the first topics on PTI last night was how bad the refs were during the Super Bowl. I know, I know, I should let this go. I just want to post a few links to prove my point.

Skip Bayless wrote a really good article about the game and how the refs screwed the Seahawks. Definitely not a Seahawks fan by the way.

Bill Simmons calls out most of the bad calls in his Super Bowl running diary. These running diaries always crack me up.

Michael Smith of ESPN.com wrote another article about how bad the refs were.

Steve Nash of the Phoenix Suns said last night "I feel like the Seattle Seahawks," after getting screwed on a goal tending non-call that cost the Suns the game.

So I'm not the only one who was upset by Sunday night's disaster. The whole world knows that this year's Super Bowl was tainted. Now I can let it go. At least I'll feel better next year when the Patriots reclaim the Lombardi Trophy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home