Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A few quick notes

Watching the US team play it's first game for the World Baseball Classic last night was a weird experience. Seeing Veritek and A-Sob on the same bench was just strange. I have to say that I actually rooted for Damon and Jeter to do well... and I still rooted for Rodriguez to get hit in the face.

Disappointing yet slightly satisfying moment - Three of the first four batters for team USA were Yankees. Can you guess who made the first three outs of the game? Yup, all Yankees. Thanks a lot Steinbrenner... not sure how, but I know this is your fault.

Anybody else get chills watching the trailer for the new season of the Sopranos? Oh man I can't wait for Sunday!

When is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia coming on again? FX won't even show reruns. I only got to see 2 episodes from last season and I immediately loved it. Bring it back FX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home