Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Weatherman Ryan

Ok, I'm officially going to say this on the record. We are going to get more snow this year than I have ever seen in my lifetime. That is my official prediction.

I mean, look at all the natural disasters in the last year:

-The Tsunami caused by a 9.15 earthquake in the Indian Ocean, which is one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded, possibly killed 275,000 people.
-Hurricane Katrina, which killed 1242 people and caused $200 billion in damages, not to mention destroying many peoples homes and lives.
-The recent earthquake in Pakistan, which has left 2.5 million people homeless and the death told is estimated to be between 25,000 and 40,000...

...and now it's been raining in New Jersey for two weeks straight. Ok, that's not as bad as the others I mentioned, but something is fishy. Blame global warming if you want, but something weird is going on. I don't remember the last time I saw this much rain. I can just feel 20 feet of snow is about to be dropped on us at any point.

Ok, I must admit that I'm a snowboarder so I'm actually looking forward to all the snow and days off from work. I just wanted to get my prediction out there. Hopefully the natural disasters can take a break for a while.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Timmah1 said...

Actually it's about 40,000 killed at 4 million homeless now. Emergencies suck. Glad I moved to Boston when you predict more snow. Great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home