Friday, October 07, 2005

Short post of randomness

I meant to post this a while ago, but I'm lazy and I forgot. Anyway, I wanted to retrack the negative statements I made about David Wells. I was giving him a hard time about giving up a bunch of runs to the Tigers. Turns out that he actually had the flu. Just the fact that he still got out there and pitched makes me have a lot more respect for him. So my apologies Wells.

So I just spent the last 4 days in LA. I got hastled not once, but twice by Scientologists while walking down the "Walk of Fame". I should have told them to hold on while I take my Zoloft. I think they would have left me alone after that.

What does it mean when I get upset that my TiVO didn't record the OC while I was in LA? Wait, don't answer that... I don't want to know.

Free Jeff Tweedy concerts coming up soon! Who's coming with me? It's free!

NOV-16 NEW YORK, NY TRIBECA PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
NOV-17 NEW YORK, NY TRIBECA PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
Tickets for the TPAC Shows are free of charge as part of the Wall Street Rising Concert Series. Tickets can be picked up beginning on Monday, October 17 at 11 a.m. at the Downtown Information Center located at 25 Broad Street (corner of Exchange Place)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home