Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Stan the man

Since I haven't posted in a while, I think this is the perfect opportunity to make a fool of myself.

Here is the setup: Below are a few pictures of myself as I was preparing for my Halloween Costume. I was going as Stan from Office space. Stan was the manager of Tchotchkies (no idea if I spelt that right) Restaurant. Pam went as Jennifer Aniston's character.

Photoshop was not involved in any of the pictures below. It took me about 3 weeks to grow the beard in the first picture. Then I had some fun with the razor. My favorite is definitely the Fu Manchu in the third picture.

Doesn't it look like I'm some type of serial killer or something in the final picture? Now that's pretty scary.




Below is the finished product. People told me all night that they couldn't talk to me because I looked so ridiculous.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home