Tuesday, October 10, 2006

More beer stuff

Pumpkin Beer #2 is on the way. This time I cut up a real pumpkin instead of using the canned stuff. This proved to be a pain in the ass, but hopefully it was worth it. Right now the beer is safely fermenting in my apartment as I speak.

I realized that by adding a slice of orange to my Hefe' that I listed at #7 below, it actually tastes pretty good. I tried a lemon slice, but that made it way too sour. Imagine Blue Moon with no head. That's how it turned out. It's not bad, but I must have done something wrong at bottle time. I probably should have listed it as #5 or 6 instead of 7.

Ice Fest 2007... skating, fishing and drinking homebrews out on Lake Hopatcong. Can't miss right? As long as nobody falls through the ice, it can't miss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home