Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tom Verducci is an idiot...

Why? Because he thinks he needs to remind Redsox fans not to boo Pedro when he takes the mound tonight.

Who is he? Just some writer for Sports Illustrated. I get bored at work sometimes and I tend to read a lot of sports related articles. I happened to come across this one that was posted a couple of hours ago: A Legend Returns

Come on Tom, last night Fenway gave him a standing ovation and he wasn't even pitching. Every Redsox fan appreciates everything that Pedro did for us. If you think there is anyway in hell that Sox fans are going to boo Pedro, then you are a moron.

I wasn't going to post anything about the Sox right now due to certain circumstances... wait, I think that was enough to jinx them. Anyway, if they are to lose to anyone, I want it to be Pedro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home