Monday, December 20, 2004

Why the special treatment?

Would somebody please explain to me why I have to give my secretaries 5 bucks each for the holidays. I don't understand. Would this concept work for me? Can I walk around and try to collect money from all of my bosses? For some reason I don't think that would go over too well.

I know what you're probably saying, these people do things for me all year long and they deserve a token of my appreciation. Well guess what, I do stuff for my boss all year long, and I don't see crap from him. Why should I give money to my secretary who is always bitter whenever I ask her to do something.

If my secretary was doing stuff for me out of the kindness of her heart, then I wouldn't have a problem with giving her something. Guess what, she doesn't do stuff for me because she is nice, she does stuff for me because that's what she gets paid to do.

I'm sorry if they decided not to go to college and got stuck in a dead-end job doing other people's crap work, but that's not my problem. I'm keeping my 15 bucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home