Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Nothing special

So I’m sitting at work today with nothing to do and I decided to write a blog entry. Then I realize that I’ve got absolutely nothing to write about. Usually I try not to write about anything too personal and just concentrate on things like music, TV or gambling (BTW, I was right about the Bears/Lions game last weekend), but today I’m drawing a blank.

So why am I posting anything if I have nothing to write about? Because I’m bored, that’s why.

So if anybody wants to hear me ramble on about nothing, then please read on.

-I just started my last 3 paragraphs with the same word. I’m a smart one.

Here are some honorable mentions for TV characters who didn’t make it into my last post. Although, now that I think about it, Peter Griffin should probably have been my number 1 pick.

Peter Griffin “Family Guy” – Funniest TV character ever.
George O’Malley “Grey’s Anatomy” – Funny character, lives with 2 smokin' hot girls, I think he’s cool.
Seth & Sandy Cohen… and Summer (because she’s hot) “The OC”
Lex Luther “Smallville” – I got’s to get my Superman fix for the week.
Dr. Gregory House “House” – I find him entertaining, if not annoying sometimes.
Lorelai “Gilmore Girls” – Awesome character
Sandy “Seventh Heaven” - Super cool.

...Sorry, those last two were a joke. Just trying to see if anybody is paying attention. Seinfeld characters excluded from the list since it's no longer running new episodes. Curb Your Enthusiasm excluded because characters aren't really fictional.

Deep Woods Pumpkin Fest Ale was bottled on October 29th, 2005. Should be ready by Thanksgiving. Hooray for pumpkins.

I’m buying a new snowboard today (Burton Air 153). I can’t wait to test her out. I plan on landing a few 360’s this year and hitting the super-pipe as often as possible. Cough cough… I feel a few sick days coming on.

-I told you I wasn't going to talk about anything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home